Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Difference Between Crochet and Knitting

I have been wanting to do a post on this, but I found this article that is pretty good. I am not positive and am still researching, but I believe there are more crocheters now than there are knitters. I know how to knit, but I like crocheting so much better than knitting. It's just more fun and faster to me! I'm sure everyone is different though. I learned to crochet before I learned to knit when I was 18. One thing about it was I noticed it's much easier to find your stitch in crochet than knitting if you drop a stitch. And I like that! I love the look of knitting  but also love the look of crochet lace. It's so much fun and addicting!

While I'm still researching, in the meantime you might want to read this article at The Spruce Crafts. If you have anything to add you think might be helpful please let me know.

The Spruce Crafts:
https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/differences-between-knitting-and-crochet-4077447

7 comments: