Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Fluffy Flowers Scarf - Free Crochet Pattern

Fluffy Flowers Scarf
Free Crochet Pattern by
Mary Jane Hall
This design of mine was originally published in one of my Leisure Arts/Kooler Designs booklets in 2005  (Crochet In Style) and again in the 2011 Crochet A Day calender. I am now offering it here on my blog as a free pattern. (See PDF link below)

Fluffy Flowers Scarf and Ear Muffs to match- 
free crochet pattern by
Mary Jane Hall

My Ear Muff crochet pattern that matches this scarf is here. I hope you enjoy the patterns!

Crochet Ear Muffs
Free Crochet by
Mary Jane Hall
You can access the scarf pattern as a PDF document here. Ear Muff pattern is accessed through another post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment