Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, July 25, 2022

Le Chocolat Lace Crochet Skirt


As I'm sure you can tell  that I just love lace and I love designing garments and accessories with intricate patterns. I've heard many people say they are afraid to try making a lace crochet project, because they shy away from working with thread. That's the very reason I wanted to give my readers some lace projects with yarn and also some that are really open so they wouldn't take forever to finish! 

Le Chocolat Skirt in
Colorful Crochet Lace
by Mary Jane Hall
Pattern is for sizes xsmall - 2x


The skirt is shown in the picture with leggings, but I also think the skirt would look great over a longer full skirt with a peticoat underneath! I designed this the same as you woukd work a doily, in the round, so if it lies flat, it's a complete circle. you could also use this as a swim suit cover or poncho!

)

This is the swatch I made when creating this skirt overlay. I chose a #2 sport weight cotton yarn. It is definitely the softest cotton yarn I have ever used and my fingers loved working with it! Many cotton yarns are stiff, as you may know. If you have the book and you decide to make this, please post it on Ravelry, your blog or FaceBook and tag me so I can see it.





No comments:

Post a Comment