Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Perfect Tuna Melt

This sandwich is absolutely one of the best things I've ever eaten. I love Tuna in just about any way and this is a quick and easy lunch that I crave! I recently fixed it for my sister and she couldn't stop saying, "This is one of the best things I've ever put in my mouth!" It's just that good! I copied this recipe from Sarah Titus Ministries. 

The Perfect Tuna Melt
Recipe from
Sarah Titus Ministries

This Tuna Melt might be different from any other you've had but this is the only recipe I've ever tried. I notice that other recipes are different from this. It might seem odd to put garlic with tuna, but please don't leave it out because that's what makes it so good. Also other recipes call for cheddar cheese, and even though I'm sure that's good, I love love love the mozzarella cheese on this! And make sure you toast the bread the way it says to do! You won't be sorry.

https://pin.it/4mOXJr8

No comments:

Post a Comment