Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Low Carb Avocado Chicken Wrap

 

Avocado Chicken Wrap with Grain Free Egg Tortillas

I finally found a way to eat a healthy quick and easy wrap. It doesn't matter what kind, whether it's Mexican, Asian, Italian of fresh traditional wraps such as chicken or any other meat. I'm on the AIP Autoimmune Protocol which is so similar to Keto since I have to eat grain and dairy free because of intolerances that have caused my health to go downhill. So that means I can't have the typical rice tortillas or wraps. I found a wrap by accident when I was looking around at Fresh Thyme Market in Beavercreek, Ohio, called EggLife. They're made from egg whites and i have no idea how they did it but they don't even taste like eggs and they're very soft and easy to roll up. They have 4  versions and 2 of them are plain and Italian. 

Here are the ingredients I used to make this Chicken Wrap and it was delicious!

Avocado Chicken Wrap

Chicken  (can use rotisserie, frozen grilled strips or any other cooked chicken)

Ranch dressing (or ranch sauce made with a mixture of dry ranch seasoning mix, mayonnaise and milk)

Bacon (cooked)

Avocado, sliced

Red or sweet Vidalia onions, chopped

Feta or any other white cheese such as provolone, mozzarella or Monterey jack

Tomatoes chopped

Lettuce, shredded (I added argula to mine)

I layered my ingredients on the Egglife wrap (see picture below) which is about the size of a large taco but if you don't have to eat wheat free, do it this way below.

If using a larger 10"-12" tortilla

Layer your ingredients in the center of your tortilla and roll it up or fold it up the same way you would a burrito. You can eat it as is, or brown the outsides in a frying pan with butter to brown a little on the outside. 

Most grocery stores carry these



4 comments:

  1. I stumbled upon this delightful recipe for a low-carb avocado chicken wrap, and I must say, it looks absolutely delicious. Avocado and chicken are two of my favorite ingredients, and combining them in a low-carb wrap is just genius!
    promocodehq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to try making this for my family this weekend. It seems like the perfect healthy and satisfying meal option. I'm always on the lookout for tasty and nutritious recipes, and this one definitely ticks all the boxes.
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Your travel blog is a constant source of wanderlust for me. The way you describe your adventures makes me want to pack my bags and explore the world!"
    vickie lynn swayze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious Low Carb Avocado Chicken Wrap recipe! Your culinary skills are like finding exclusive deals with 'UsePromos'—a perfect blend of flavor and savings. Thanks for sharing this healthy and tasty creation!

    ReplyDelete