Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, November 6, 2021

My Tuna Salad

 I don't have a picture to post right now but will try to remember next time I make this.

My friends and family love my Tuna Salad and I have to say, it's my favorite to as well. One reason I've been putting recipes on my crochet blog is because I won't be around forever and I want my family to have my recipes when I'm gone. This might be similar to what other people make, but he's my favorite way to make it.


Mary Jane's Tuna Salad 

     Makes 5-6 Sandwiches


1 lg can and 1 small can albacore tuna, drained. You might want to buy an extra smaller can in case you taste it and decide you want more tuna in it.

4 hard boiled eggs

¾ - 1 cup Vidalia sweet onion, chopped

¾ cup celery, chopped

¾ cup sweet pickles, chopped

¾ cup whole dill pickles, chopped 

1- 1½ cups mayonnaise (Hellmans or Duke's GF)


In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. 

Note: I always grate the eggs with a grater because I do not like big chunks of egg white

You may want to add more pickles, onions or celery if you think it needs more. Use your judgement too on the amount of mayonnaise. Sometimes I put too much in, so be careful.

A lot of people like to toast their bread first. I use either gluten free bread or eat it with gluten free crackers. My favorite ones are the gluten free sesame crackers from Trader Joe's.

I hope you enjoy this! If you have any questions just let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment