Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thrift Store Find # 7 - Sak Crochet Purse

Mihaela Vaduva

I still have many more Thrift Store Finds to put on my blog, but when you're busy, life can pull you in so many different directions. It's just hard to find time to do little things and I'm pretty sure you can relate to that! Just make sure you find time to do the important things though! (like spending time with family and not neglecting your relationship with God.)

It can be so easy sometimes to let our "quiet time" with God be pushed aside when we have pressing matters to take care of.
I find that reading my Bible and praying in the morning while I drink my coffee helps me to stay on schedule with that - one of the most important things in my life. Seems like my day goes much better and is pretty much stress free when I remember to put God first. Reading God's word is like food for the soul. We wouldn't neglect eating a meal, would we? (which can weaken us and drag us down) So why would we starve our spirits, which need nourishment too? I don't mean to sound preachy, but truly want to be an encouragement to everyone I meet.

I bought this Sak crochet bag because I loved the teal color, which is one of the hotest colors for 2012. It's also brand new and the beautiful sheen of the nylon cord makes it even more appealing to me. I normally carry larger purses, but this one is big enough to carry my personal things without being too over crowded.

Most people can't afford to buy a purse or pair of shoes to go with every outfit they own but when you can find deals like this, why not? This bag cost me about $3.00, if I remember correctly.

Going "thriftin" is SO much fun!
Close - up of  Bag



Keep Scrolling!




































No comments:

Post a Comment