According to runways and designers such as Burberry, Mulberry and Christopher Kane, you can expect to see a lot of patterns, pants, lace, and military inspiration this Fall.
1. Lace: Lace is one trend that seems to never go out of style. That's great because I love crochet lace and that helps my designing business!
|Gok’s Fashion Fix|
4. Embellishments: Adorned with jewels, beads, intricate stitch work and/or other materials, this makes a dramatic look.
6. Fit and Flare skirts: The peplum top is still popular and has dropped down to now appear on skirts. Think of the a-line skirt, blossomed at the bottom for some flare and shape.
8. Bordeaux Leather: Bordeaux is the new black this fall. The rich sophisticated deep red color, mixed with leather creates a complimentary duo.
10. Sci-fi: Full of gold, silver and geometric shapes, the use of metallics and materials on modern silhouettes has been creating a fashion-forward statement in a lady-like way
One of my favorite shows to watch is Project Runway and I just love Heidi Klum. According to her the following are added to this list:
11. Geometric Patterns
12. Oversized coats
13. Burgundy - One of my favorite colors!
16. Simple carry-alls