Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upper Valley Fiber Fest 2011 - Dayton, Ohio May 21 & 22

 This festival is actually in Troy, Ohio (a suburb of Dayton) and will be held at the Miami Valley Fairgrounds. Click here for more info, photos and directions. I'm not sure I'll get to go, since I'll be moving, but if I am able to, I hope to see you there! Also you can go to Rebecca's blog here to read more and see photos!
  
Description from the festival website

The Upper Valley Fiber Fest came about a few years ago when a group of fiber enthusiasts decided that the Miami Valley area needed a spring show. After much brainstorming, and with the help of the Upper Valley Fiber Guild, the Upper Valley Fiber Fest was born. The first year exceeded our wildest dreams. The second year was even bigger and now we have expanded into two days. We have also become a separate organization and hope to be around for years to come!  The Merchants Building, in which the show is located, only permits service animals so please remember to leave your pets at home.

1 comment: