Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Signings, Crochet Talks

I'm way behind on posting information about my book signings and crochet talks. Even though these events are passed, I want to keep a log of them on this blog. I don't have any events scheduled for this year such as book signings, fashion shows, or crochet talks, due to the fact that I'm in transition. At the moment, I am packing up my things and will be moving sometime in the next 2-3 months. (maybe even sooner) You have no idea how hard it is for me to put a hold on my designing, so I will try to get a little designing done in between packing. It's what will keep me going! Knowing I can take a break to design will help energize me as far as the packing process.

I am going to try and plan another fashion show for the fall of 2011, but this will depend on my situation.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great to look back over these terrific crochet experiences.

    ReplyDelete