Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Signing at Ewetopia Yarn Shop - Dayton, Ohio

This event took place in Troy, Ohio (a suburb of Dayton)
Mary Jane's display of her designs at Ewetopia



















 Lori Riemer (one of the owners) took this photo of the display I did that cold day in November. I remember the big flakes of snow coming down as my friends, Victoria and Tiffany Denen, were helping me take my tubs full of designs into the store! I really appreciated these teenage girls coming along and helping me that day. They are very giving and always willing to help. I'm VERY sad to say this beautiful yarn shop had to close its doors in 2009. Below is the poster they made up for the event.


2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's so sad when yarn stores have to close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it IS sad! They even gave me a gift certificate for merchandise and I never even got to redeem it :(

    ReplyDelete