Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hot New Trend - Crochet or Knit Cowls

I started noticing big over sized cowls on the fashion runways a couple of years ago, and sometimes it takes that long for a trend to catch on. Well, I'm seeing cowls everywhere now! Some people call them Neck Warmers, Neck Scarves, Snoods, Infinity Scarves, Hoods, or other names, but whatever you like to call them, they are all the rage. Some of my designer friends and I have gotten together and started a blog about cowls. Check out the website, cause you just may find it interesting if you like that kind of thing. We will each be posting our cowl, and may have patterns up for sale soon. I just started my cowl this week and it's coming along pretty well. I'll try to post a sneak preview the next couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Here's the link to our new blog about cowls!
    http://crochetcowls.blogspot.com/p/who-are-we.html

    ReplyDelete