Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, March 2, 2017

More Thrift Store Finds - Bottles with Crochet -- Post # 9

 I have 100's of things I could post that I've found at thrift stores over the years. Of course it's my passion, and Dayton, Ohio has the best thrift stores in the country, according to several sources. I did a craft fair in the fall and wanted to find some bottles that I could crochet around. They're a pretty quick project. I have other bottles with crochet, in fact there's a free pattrrn here on my blog. I just think they are a nice addition to any room, especislly if you like Boho style. You can do them in so many pretty colors.

I used jute to crochet around this bottle. Its kind of rough on your
hands but worth the outcome!

I used a soft cotton yarn for this one. Then added the beads at the top.

This one was made with a # 1 fingering yarn.


1 comment:

  1. These would make fantastic gifts! This is just the type of crochet patern I've been looking for--something quick yet useful and pretty! Thanks, MaryJane!

    ReplyDelete