Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

La Vie en Rose Shawl

La Vie en Rose Shawl


This stunning shawl pattern can be found in my latest book, Colorful Crochet Lace, seen at right, published by Interweave Press, a branch of F+W. It calls for lace weight yarn, but to make it go quickly, I doubled the lace yarn. Its still very drapsble though and can be rolled up to be worn as a lightweight neck scarf. See picture below.  


La Vie en Rose Shawl





If you do not want to use a lace weight yarn, you can easily use a # 2 sport, # 3 dk or even a # 4 worsted weight. Gauge does not matter with this project unless you want the shawl to be the exact size as the one pictured. 
Yarn I used is Juniper Moon Farm Findley.



This is Starf1owr's rendition of the shawl shown on Ravelry. I love it in this blue color!

La Vie en Shawl worn as a scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment