Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Listen LIVE Podcast with Mary Jane Hall at Yarn Thing with Marly Bird

Marly Bird of Yarn Thing Podcast
This live interview with me on the Yarn Thing Podcast with Marly already aired but you can still listen to it at the website. Just search for Mary Jane Hall or Colorful Crochet Lace HERE

I would love for you to listen to the live interview with me about my life as a designer and new book, Colorful Crochet Lace, but also about Positively Crochet and Crochet That Fits. Listen at the Yarn Thing podcast, hosted by Marly Bird (Ravelry)! Most are probably already familiar with this popular live radio broadcast. I am honored that Marly, an awesome author and designer herself, will be talking to me about my newest book, Colorful Crochet Lace.  I would be happy for you to support this and am asking that you share it on your social media as well. You'll be able to participate in the chat room during the brosdcast.

Listen and watch HERE.  To call in and ask a qudstion call 347-539-5589

 Many thanks to Marly (Facebook ) for featuring me and to you all who will be listeing and sharing. I would love to have your feedback on the interview and podcast! Just leave a comment entry here, through Ravelry, Facdbook, email or other social media. You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, Flickr  and my  Amazon Author Page

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/yarnthing/2015/08/13/colorful-crochet-lace-with-mary-jane-hall

For upcoming broadcasts and to listen to episodes on past podcasts click k HERE

Order Colorful Crochet Lace at the Interweave Store or Amazon!




No comments:

Post a Comment