Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cute Mary Jane Slippers my Sister Made

My sister's slippers
My sister, Donnagay, wanted to make the slippers from my book, Crochet That Fits, and
Slippers from Crochet That Fits
I actually like the way her slippers turned out better than mine in the book! She wanted to make them into "Mary Jane Slippers", and I said "No problem!"
They look a little like my Mary Jane
 slipper pattern in Positively Crochet! The yarn she chose to use (from my stash of course!) was an even thicker, #6 super bulky yarn that is SO soft!

The difference between these 2 slipper patterns is that the purple ones are crocheted into a rectangle, making it easier for a beginner. The ones in Positively Crochet! (red ones below) are worked in the round.









Slippers in Positively Crochet (worked in the round)

1 comment:

  1. I have just awarded you the versatile blogger award:
    http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-award.html

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete