Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lace Embrace - Fashion Trend

Lace is even hotter this fall than the past few years. I'm very pleased because I absolutely love lace! Lace is my favorite kind of crochet to wear or to design. Have you noticed how a trend comes in slowly year after year, then just when you think the trend may be over, it comes in even stronger? An example of that would be Leopard trends. It took years for that to come back in style, and as popular as it was in the 1950's. But every year it seems to get bigger and bigger. Lace is showing up again on dresses, tops, bracelets, purses, shoes, and now even shorts! Go to  style.com to read more and to see more fashion trends.


2 comments:

  1. It's so true that this is a trend that comes around again. I've seen some girls around here wearing lace shirts with other types of crochet vests on them and it's a really cute effect.

    ReplyDelete