Pink and Lime Green Circles Belt
Design by Mary Jane Hall
Circles are everywhere! They are on bracelets, necklaces, earrings, purses, belts and shoes. Single crochet is worked around metal rings. This is a very easy beginner pattern, and you can use any kind or weight of yarn.
Pink and Green Boucle Circles Belt
Finished size - 33" long without fringe
Skill level - Beginner
- Lion Boucle yarn - 1 1/2 oz. in Rose (A) and 1 1/2 oz. in Lime (B) or any other # 6-super bulky yarn (you can use any weight yarn with this project!)
- 17 - 1 1/4" metal rings
- Crochet hook size H/8 (5 mm)
- 8 - 9X6 mm, Pony Beads
Gauge:2 sc -approx. 1/2'
- 9 rings in A, and 8 rings in B
- Attach yarn with slip stitch to metal ring, 27 sc around ring, sl st to first sl st, end off.
- Weave in all loose ends with yarn needle. Attach rings tog from the WS, with a whipstitch, using a strand of yarn and yarn needle.
Fringe Tie Closure
- Cut 2 strands each of B and A that are 32" long. Fold 1 A strand and 1 B strand in half (will be 4 strands) and place on each end of belt, as you would fringe.
- Put beads through each end of fringe, and tie 3 knots on each end to hold bead in place.