Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Sunday, February 26, 2023

Tuna Cheese Ball

 This is my all time favorite cheese ball! (2nd favorite is my Chicken Curry Cheese Ball). Recipe is here on my blog. I hope you love it too! Maybe when I have more time I'll type the ingredients! Sorry for how messy it is.

I just form it into a ball and put it in the refrigerator for an hour or even over night. Put the ball into a deep bowl that has sides that are taller than the ball and put a lid or saran wrap over it. Then roll it in chopped pecans the next day. But I almost always double it because I like having some left over. It's addicting if you love Tuna!

Serve with crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment