Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Fringed Leg Warmers - Free Crochet Pattern

I just can't believe I have not posted the pattern for these Fringed Leg Warmers before now. I designed them years ago and they were published in Crochet! Magazine in 2006. But they are very stylish today, since you see fringe everywhere!

©Fringed Leg Warmers by
Mary Jane Hall

The publisher put the pattern on the web, free to the public, but it disappeared, so I am going to post it here. The pattern is a beginner level. 

The free pattern is below.


Copyright - you have permission to make the leg warmers and even sell your products, but do not had permission to copy and share this pattern as your own. Most people are honest and respect the copyright laws, but I have to say this because there have been a few people who have copied my patterns and sold them as their own. Some have even taken pictures of the patterns in my books ands posted them for free on their blog or website. That is illegal and my publisher has dealt with them.
If you do make projects and sell them on etsy, or at a craft show, it would really be nice if you mention me as the designer. Enjoy the pattern!

1 comment: