Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Lacy Pullover by Mary Jane Hall

This lacy top was originally published in Crochet! Magazine and is now being sold as an individual pattern for anyone interested who does not receive the magazine. It's one of my favorite designs that I've created, simply because I love open lace! A # 2 sport weight yarn was used to create this and since it is an open stitch pattern, it goes pretty fast!

Monoco Lace Top by Mary Jane Hall
I found the unique stitch pattern in an old Russian crochet magazine. Since I don't understand Russian, I followed the chart they had. If you look at thus closely, you'll see that it looks like upside down Eiffel towers! I really had fun making this!

Monoco Lace Top by Mary Jane Hall

A # 2, sport weight yarn was used to make this and since the pattern is open, it goes pretty fast. To purchase the pattern go to the Annie's Craft Store here.

To see more of Mary Jane's designs, go to her Ravelry designer page here.

https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=132694&cat_id=24

1 comment: