Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top 10 Fashion Trends for Winter 2015

It's always fun to find out what the new trends are. As a designer of crochet garments and accessories, its especially important. I love what I'm reading!

Some Trends for Winter 2015

1. Fringe - yeah! I love it!
2. Leather
3. White on white
4. Capes and Ponchos
5. Quilted fabrics and details
6. High Waisted dresses and tops
7. Sleeveless dresses and vests
8. Long vests, long dresses and long coats
9. Kimonos
10. Transparent fabrics
11. Fur vests, coats and collars

Many of these styles are 70's inspired. In the 70's I actually had a red, patent leather double-breasted maxi coat. I loved it! I just wish I knew what happened to that, because I never gave it away.

To read more , go to this link at Zee News
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/glamtalk/top-ten-winter-fashion-trends_1815409.html

2 comments:

  1. I would love the little black dress pattern please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I saw your comment inn the other post and you are entered and Erik get the LBD pattern!

    ReplyDelete