Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

New York City Newspaper, Times Union Interviewed Me!

When Tommy Semosh from Interweave Press told me Times Union wanted to interview me and do a book review I didn't think anything of it. I've given so many interviews the past month that I figured it was from some small town. But today I ran across the interview before Tommy has even had a chance to send me the link. I found it on my own by accident and wasn't even looking  for it.

 Anyway, when I started checking that website to see just where this newspaper was, I was so surprised to find out it's in New York City! That was exciting for me!  See the interview with me and their review of the book in their Fiber Arts section.

Read my interview HERE.
http://blog.timesunion.com/fiberarts/book-review-and-a-giveaway/17002/

No comments:

Post a Comment