Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Isabelle Sleeveless Tunic in Colorful Crochet Lace

The Isabelle Sleeveless Tunic is an easy pattern that uses my signature Graduated Stitch Method of making crochet garments without increases or decdeases. I wrote the pattern for sizes xs - 3x. The beginning chain is at the side so you can make it longer or shorter, depending on your mood. It would look great as a maxi dress too! I used Rowan Panama (A sport weight yarn) which is 50%cotton and 50% linen  This design is an easy one that would work up pretty quickly with the size "I" recommended hook!

Isabelle Sleeveless Tunic by Mary Jane Hall
To order Colorful Crochet Lace, click on this link which takes you to Amazon. For your info, the book has been on at least 2 Best Sellers Lists and also # 1 in Hot new releases for several days now and it's not even officially released yet! It's not a pre order anymore though. If you order it now, you will get it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment