Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Boutique Bolero in Colorful Crochet Lace

Boutique Bolero - design I am featuring today from my new book, Colorful Crochet Lace. Flattering on every body shape and size, the pattern is written for sizes xs - 2× with a choice of making shorter sleeves. The yarn I chose is Be Sweet Bamboo sport weight, which is one of my favorite yarns that drapes really well. It's so soft and has a beautiful sheen! The bolero fits in w/ today's styles being longer in the back. I love the stitch pattern, and my little dangling Bobbles make it interesting. Of course they are optional. Easy pattern!

Boutique Bolero by Mary Jane Hall in Colorful Crochet Lace



 If you're interested, you can read more about the book on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Colorful-Crochet-Lace-Garments-Accessories/dp/1620336987/ref=zg_bsnr_5132_3

No comments:

Post a Comment