Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Enter Contest to Win Subscription to Crochet Today! Magazine!

Crochet Today! Magazine


This is my first ever contest here on my Positively Crochet! blog, and this is open to any person who does not currently have a subscription to Crochet Today! magazine. You do not have to buy anything, but there are a few things you have to do in order to win, which are:  

1. You do not currently have a subscription to the magazine.
2. This cannot be a renewal to the magazine
3. You must LOVE crochet!
4. You need to promote my blog to your other crochet friends and ask them to "follow" my blog.
5. The contest will last for 2 weeks starting today, Monday, November 14, 2011, and will end at midnight on Monday, November 27, 2011.
6. This contest is open to anyone worldwide! Please pass the word that the contest is open to anyone outside the US. 

The person who has been able to get the most people to "follow" my blog, will be the winner! It's that simple. Do you know very many people who crochet that would be interested in the content of my blog? (things about crochet, fashion trends, books I recommend, thrift store finds, recipes, free patterns, patterns for sale, etc) All you have to do is direct them to my blog by giving them my blog address, and have them "follow" me. When you find out that they are following me, you need to write down the names of those people and email their names to me (blog also if they have one) But please, do not email the names one at a time. I ask that you send me 1 email at the end of the contest, to make it easier for me to keep up with everyone.

Please email me if you have any questions! This could be a great Christmas gift for yourself or for someone else. If you are not familiar with Crochet Today! magazine, see details at their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment