Welcome to my blog!

Welcome Friends! Please be patient while I add more info. I have SO much to share with you. Thanks for visiting!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Spring Trends for 2011


I know it may be difficult to imagine Spring, since snow has swept across the entire country this week. But as you know, fashion designers are way ahead of us. I love fashion, and that's one reason I love designing trendy crochet. As a matter of fact, I subscribe to several fashion magazines just so I can keep up to date on what's in style, new colors, and hot trends that really take off. I'll be posting regularly on new fashion trends, so please check back!

Elle Magazine tells about 6 new trends for Spring, some of which are: 1970's look, bright colors, neutral shades, floral prints, maxi length skirts, ballet flats, romantic lace, military trend, 1950's looks, country casuals, simplicity, exotic prints, and much more. Click post title to link to Elle Magazines Spring fashion trends.



No comments:

Post a Comment